Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Post- Revitalash

Okay, you're going to think I'm selling stuff on my site, but I promise I'm not making a penny. But I really want to advertise for Revitalash because they have changed my life! Okay, maybe that's a little bit dramatic, but I really like this stuff. SO, even though they aren't paying me for this advertising, they should because I am a believer!

Anyone who knows me would probably know that I have the shortest, lamest eyelashes ever. I have always had to curl my eyelashes and put on mascara just to prove that I have any! I was investigating eyelash extensions this year, and was hearing some bad opinions on them. I heard that many of the former eyelash extension users were using something called Revitalash.

Revitalash is applied at night just like a clear eyeliner. It's easy to use, and one tube should last for a LONG time. It usually costs about $150, but I found a seller on ebay who sold it for $89. I know that is way expensive, but the results have been amazing. My eyelashes are double the length that they used to be, they curl up on their own now, and I've only been using it off and on for a month. I love my long lashes! So if there are any mom's out there who need a pick me up (I always want a full-image makeover after I have a baby: wardrobe, hair, nails, everything!), and if you would like longer lashes, it's all about Revitalash!!!!!

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

That is so crazy it works!! Awesome! I never believe in that kind of stuff but coming from you, I definitely do. Remember when you first told me about Gripe Water? I thought you had lost it! But, it worked so well for Sage as a newborn. :) Now you just have to start using the best mascara ever that was recommended by REAL SIMPLE - Cover Girl Lash Exact. You can get it at grocery stores. :)

Tauna said...

so this stuff worked! that's awesome. I remember you telling me about it. yeah for long eyelashes!!! I remember you also telling me about the stuff that makes your toenail polish stay on for months at a time. what was that stuff? With spring in the air (a little) I painted my toenails yesterday and thought about it!